I stopped bc's in the middle of april. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex many times. I got af on apr 14. Then she came again on may 23. It was not regular. I only bleed for two days and the rest spotting. My periods usually lasts for 5 days and it is heavy. It was not heavy on may 23. I have been feeling sick all of the time. I have stretch marks on my tummy and I have a lot of headaches. I also am bloated all of the time. My teeth hurt really bad. I got af on jun 18 and it is still on but it is different it is pink then it turn red and now it is dark red. I have a few clots but not many. I dont know what is going on could I be pregnant or is it from the bc's. My boyfriends lets go in me all the time. He is also feeling sick like he did with his other children. Please give me some advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks and have a bless day.

P.S. I am a 19 year old college student. :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2004
Maybe I can help you out on the bc's they make your horomones go crazy and usually after coming off them your period is heavy and goes longer. I tried every bc method they have and they all had the same effect afterward. If you were spotting you might want to get a blood test pregnancy test. Because you could have a chemical miss carriage. Which is were the body rejects the pregnancy. And if you do not have insurance you can go to a local planned parenthood. You do not have to have insurance. If you do not want to become pregnant you might want to make him wear condoms. At planned parenthood they give free good ones!! Hope I helped a little.
|

replied June 22nd, 2004
to Ivy1908(thanks)
Thanks for taking the time out to read my post. I will take your advice and get a blood test. I had recently taken hpt's and they came back negative. But still think I am pregnant. Thank you very much. Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...