Well me and my husband is trying to have a baby and im stil not pg the first time I got pg was the first time we try but theni had a miscarrige when I was 2mths.But now now its been 3mth that we have been trying and im still not pg well the last time I weared the patch was in march and I was think could that been a reason why im still not pg. We have sex before and even soon after my period (well everytime) so help me plz?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Has you and your husband both been checked? You might just try giving it more time and quit trying so hard that generally messes it up.
Sincerely,
sandy
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....