My mom, she gets into my biz..Well she found out I was bi and now she thinks less of me...She things im a pervert and if I dont change my ways....Im going to hell.....What...How..Am I supposed to feel>?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Dont let your mother get to you..You cant help the way you feel towards ppl and in your case you like both sexes. You are not the only one in the world so dont think anything less of yourself. You are who you are and that is a unique individual Smile
~heather
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I didn't know you were bi! Wow! I am hoping she just gets over it! It's not her business anyway! Lol
love,
chanda
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well like she saves my msn conversations so she knows what I talk about. And she yells at me for my msn screen names if she doesnt like it.And she like spent like 30 min out of the hour bashing me for what I do....Who I am!
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Dont let her get to you. You are you she isnt you so just ignore her the best u can and hopefully she can accept who you are.
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Experienced User
I cant wait till you are able to get out of there!! I mean geez you are gonna be whoever you wanna be and your mom has no part in that!! She also has no part in reading your stuff! My mother never did that kinda stuff. I could keep a diary laying on my table and never worry about my mother coming in putting up clothes and reading it. I am sorry but that is how I wanna be. Privacy makes you feel much better and she is so not helping you feel bettter!! Hope you feel better hun.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, momma as I said in another thread no one really knows who you are including your mom. You can always try to sit down and explain to her who you really are at this moment ,and if she still doesn't accept it well than to hell with her. You don't have to change the person you really are for anyone ,but yourself whch I am sure you'll do many times in this life as we all do. 2 years from now I promise that you will be a different person than you are now and so will she, so maybe later she'll have an open mind. But for now keep your head up and don't be ashamed of who you are. On of my best friends is bi ,and I wish she would tell her mom but since they hardly get along now she thinks it'll make things worse. So i'll tell you like I tell her patience is a virtue ,and if you have that then don't worry. She'll come around whether it be today 5 years from now or on her death bed. But don't stress.
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well I tell her it's non of her biz what I say....And she said..Yes it is you're my daughter..I have no privacy..!**@! haveing a journal...I have had one before and she read everything....Even my notebooks my friends and I have had....*sighs*
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Girl I am so sorry you cant have privacy in your own room. How would she like it if people went through her stuff. Well atleast you know you wont be this way with your baby.
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
That is totally sh*tty!! I am bi and I dont want my mom to find out...I know she wouldnt care but I still dont want her knowing that I am..On msn you can make it so it doesnt save ur convos...My mom gets mad at me too for my msn nicknames..I hate it!! There is nothing wrong with being bisexual!!!

Alison xoxo
|

replied June 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
She lives her lifestyle the way that she wishes, and she should therefore respect your wishes. You need to just let it slip in one ear and out the other. You dont need to change the way you are to please her. Would you change your hair color if you said you should?? Probably not because that is who you are, and what you are. I cant tell you anything else. My mom is bi. Well not officially but she has occasional sex with women.....Therefore my mother cant judge me. And your mother shouldnt judge you either..

I am sorry about everything before!!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...