Hey guys I just thought I let you know about my day yesterday. I've been having pains for two weeks and I decided to go to the hospital yesterday because they got stronger. It turns out that I was in premature labor. I was at the hospital by1200 pm and I had to stay all day and be monitored. When the doctor realized that they weren't going away they put me on insulin and gave me a shot with something that starts with a t I was told it is used for mant different things, like for people with asthma and so forth. After the third shot and the third bag of insulin they finally stooped I left the hospital at 1000pm. My whole saturday wasted. I was put on bed rest for today and I have to go back to the doctors tommorrow. They are keeping close watch on me and I have to get an emergancy sonogram tommorrow, which I never heard of. They want to measure they baby and get a estimate wieght in case anything happens. I now have to go to the hospital every two weeks. I was told to go back if I get any back pains stomach pains faintness and dizziness I have to go to the hospital. This sucks because I just spend 600 dollars on a class for summerschool and I dont want to stop going. But i'm supposed to remain stress free. I'm going to still try and go, if only I could hold him in for another 5 weeks which is when I finish school. Sorry it's soo long, just needed to vent since i'm so worried.

Brenda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Wow. That is a scare! Take it easy hun and relax. How far along are you again? ~ erica.
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow, take it easy....Hope everything goes well

jordan
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I hope everything is ok.....How far along are you??? Good luck and try and hold him in until 37 weeks at least!!!
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Hun, take it easy girl! Don't push yourself too much!
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm trying to remain relaxed, but i'm a little worried. I started getting a little pain a while ago so I went to sleep for a while. Anyway i'm going to try and hold him in for as far as I can. By the way i'm 31 weeks today.

Brenda
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well, take it easy
|

replied June 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Take it easy and hold that lil guy in there as long as possible Smile good luck!!
|

replied June 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Take it easy hun. If I were you I would not do the school. I know that is disappointing to hear, but have the doc right out something and they can refund you your money and you can go again when little guy is bigger and when he is here! Be very careful, rest all you can!
Lots of love,
heather and hayley
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...