Okay, first of all, i've notice this problem starting from last week. I've been urinating normal. Also no dramatic change or decrease in my erection and no noticeable problem when ejaculating. The color of the penis looks fine. I tend to trim off some pubic hair from time to time, but did not cut my self. I use condoms and practice safe sex.

Recently i've notice a difference on my penis. Little sharp pains are happening, but everything functions normally. I can see and feel an blood vessel like or soft bone like thing bulging out before the head and around the penis. At first, I thought I just had more blood in the blood vessels near the front end of the penis. This thing, very alien to me, can be felt by before, during and after erection. Its really hard to describe it, I do not know what, why, how, and I need help asap. Thank you :cry
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....