Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Could Masturbation Lead to Pregnancy

I have a question. I was making out heavy with my girlfriend and then she started to masturbate me. When I ejaculated, I ejaculated unexpectedly and portions of it fell on her stomach, on her arm and on her genital area on top of her pants. She was wearing jeans, so some of it fell on top of her jeans. I wiped it clean right away from her pants. This might sound naive, but could she possibly become pregnant or should I not even worry. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 19th, 2003
Experienced User
The chances are 0 . Sperm cannot travel through jeans. Don't worry.
|

Extremely eHealthy
You have nothing to worry about. But since it sounds like you and her are pretty hot and heavy, you might want to get alot of condoms before you do anything so you dont have to worry about getting her pregnant.
|

No Way
There is no way that can happen but get her on birth controll youll appreciate it in the long run
|

Extremely eHealthy
You see, people only see the importance of birth control or a condom once the damage is done. Some people just need to learn the hardway. But how hard is it to ask your doctor, hey I think I need to get on birth control?
|

Experienced User
I dont think condoms are enough because they are unreliable. Get on birth control and use a condom and then you definitely wont be having any pregnancy scares.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....