I tried like 4 to 5 pregnancy test but they were all coming bk as negative I dont know if I just didnt know how to use them or what. But anyways I was taking them because I always had nausea, I felt dizzy certain foods made me sick. But also I had been on the depo for 2 years and I had came off because of the fact not being able to make my appt cause my job was really bad about wanting you there and you not being late. Anyways I also had started my period atleast thats what I thought for about 2 months and then this month it came on like spotting. Went away I spotted again the next day and then it stopped that night and no more at all. I know some women have there period still while they are pregnant and I feel the baby move all the time. Has anyone else ever taking hpt tests that came back negative but ended up going to the doctor and they were? I mean thats what happen to me, so I was just wondering. I thought it may be that the test werent detecting because I had been on depo for so long and was just getting off.
Thanks

mercedes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Not likely if 4 or 5 came back neg but i'd check it out anyway. But, don't you know you are preggy?
|

replied June 9th, 2004
Hi
Yes and actually I think u can be after 4 or 5 hpt saying no because thats what happen to me and im 16 weeks pregnant and was pregnant the whole time that all of those test said that I wasnt
|

replied June 9th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well it can happen, but like I said, not likely to be wrong 4 or 5 times ya know. But not impossible.
|

replied June 9th, 2004
Hi
Yeah well my doc said could been because I had just got off depo because also thats why she said I probably still have spotting around my period time for the first 2 weeks my body wasnt getting that I was pregnant but when I told her what happen this month about me spotting 1 day then it was gone she said thats normal and now my body knows that im pregnant because I know females who had their period everymonth but they were pregnant so I dont know it just interesting how everyones body is different.
|

replied June 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im confused... So you are pregnant but the tests come back negative or you dont know if your pregnant?
|

replied June 9th, 2004
Hi
If u read my first post it says I didnt think was pregnant at first because they kept coming back negative. After 4 or 5 came back negative and I was still having signs and I know the signs because I have a daughter already. I then went to the doc and it came back that I was im 16 weeks preg with a little boy... But all those hpt that I done before hand said that I wasnt
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...