Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

I'm Sorry But... (Page 1)

I was just on the abortion debate forum and it makes me sick. There are so many people on there that think it's all a joke. I was look at partial abortion sites today and it's sickening to me that people can do that. Also, i'm sorry but hotasfrick why are you posting on the pregnancy forum? I saw your post about how you never want children and something about how it's sad for people that want to have children.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont even go to that forum. I dont like it, so I just stay away. Id rather not think about it because its so sad!
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Experienced User
I just don't understand how people can think of something so huge and so sad as such a joke. I wish I could sit all of them down and show them what i've seen today...
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I agree. Its so terrible! I only agree to it in situations where a small child was raped/insest etc. Or if a mother cannot handle the pregnancy without severe endangerment.

Also , about hotasfrick. I thought I had read quite a few posts from her in the abortion forum. She said that about children? I will have to go see that once im off work... That is interesting tho.. I wonder y??? This post will probably get moved or something tho.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah. She either said this or agreed with someone else who said it. Anyway, she thinks that babies are gross and just the same as cancer.
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Omg... How weird!! I cant imagine anyone thinking something liek that.
|

replied June 7th, 2004
I agree that its a sad thing, and I wouldn't do it. But you wouldn't be able to sit people down, show them something and expect their minds to be changed. Pro-choice people arn't pro-abortion, im pro-choice, and thats means that I wouldn't ever do it, but I don't think its right for other woman, and men to vote on what happens to someone elses body. Its not right. But it is sad, and for people to make a joke out of it is sick.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Http://ehealthforum.Com

its called "pregnancy as invasion" under "abortion debate" and she agrees with poopoopoo that "pregnancy is revolting. The entire concept of having a growth, of another being inside a woman, makes me physically ill. I can't look at pregnant women without feeling nauseated. When I saw alien, with the creature coming out of sigourney weaver -- that is what the idea of childbirth is for me. It would be like having cancer, a malignant tumour, something that was eating me from inside."
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Omg.. Who wrote that? Hotasfrick?

That is the most ignorant thing i've ever heard, I actually kinda feel sorry for someone who thinks like that.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Poopoopoo wrote it. Hotasfrick responded: "i know exactly how you feel.... And it is no one else's business what I would do in that situation. [pregnancy] would be a horrible terrifying event in my life, and I should not have to suffer further."
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
See why I think she's sick! God forbid she ever has kids. No child should have to be born to someone who feels that way! Its so sad that someone could even think that a child or pregnancy is "disgusting" or "revloting" it's horrible. Evil or Very Mad
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg thats so sad...
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Wow i'll never take her advice*
|

replied June 7th, 2004
Experienced User
I didn't mean for this to be a hotasfrick bash I just think that it's a load of crap that she posts here if she never wants a baby. I know we didn't plan for ours but we don't think it's sick to be pregnant... I really don't think it's ok for her to be here if she's gonna say the things she does somewhere else...
|

replied June 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ugh, some people are just so sick. I cant believe some of the crap these people say... Poopoopoo once said to me that he/she would rather spend the rest of eternity in hell than with people that think abortion is mur der. He/she had also said that acording to the bible theoreticaly heaven wouldnt exist, and if it did it would be empty... Im sorry to bring religion into this issue, but its just sick and I think this guy/girl is involved with the devil and is severly sick in the head. I stopped going to the abortion debate forum because of this poopoopoo and I dont want to be around somebody like that, and a couple other people like that gordondrivel or whatever his name was that refered to his wife as "it". I just cannot believe how sick in the head some people are, it actually scares me that there are people like this and even worse than this in the world. People like this make me sick to my stomach. How can pregnancy make these people sick to their stomachs? How do they think they were brought into this world? Pregnancy is a beautiful blessing. If it werent for all these aches and pains, and the moodiness, I would want to be pregnant all the time. I just love the feelin of my little one kickin around inside of me.
|

replied June 8th, 2004
Experienced User
I don't see why poopoopoo and gordondrivellbottom are allowed on this site. I think they should ban them.
|

replied June 10th, 2004
Sence ur back now hotasfrick..Can u explain this????
|

replied June 10th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Hmmmmmmmm
|

replied June 10th, 2004
Experienced User
So you talk health question to me on the abortion forum but no response when we call you out?
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hahahaha!!!
|