User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 29th, 2009
Experienced User
I found out 3 days ago I have a severe bladder infection. It went to my kidney but I am on antibiotics so it hasn't affected the kidney badly.

Please pray that the infection clears up quickly and completely.

Please pray that my body would tolerate the antibiotic I am on. I was on one previously that caused panic attacks & suicidal depression as well as physical side effects. So far this one doesn't seem as bad but I am nauseaus and somewhat panicky.

If you don't pray, I would even just appreciate some encouraging words. I am feeling like things are pretty hopeless Sad
|

replied February 21st, 2012
I prayed for you. I am sorry you are having this problem. I can relate. I am battling a UTI caused by group b strep and have been misdiagnosed for 2 weeks. I am just HOPING AND PRAYING that the antibiotic I am on now will work. I am sick of the burning, etc. I, too, feel hopeless. Please pray for me, too, that these antibiotics work. Thank you.
|

replied December 8th, 2013
I know it has been a while since some have posted on here but and I sure hope you symptoms have cleared by now. I am currently going through a bad episode with an UTI and in dire need of prayer. And if anyone is reading this that went through it and have been cured please let me know there is hope and any suggestions. Thanks and God Bless All.
|

replied September 6th, 2009
Prayer to Heal Bladder infections
Pse pray that God will heal my Daughter Michelle totally from her recurrent bladder infections which are causing her constant stress, pain and discomfort.She has been on 5 bouts of Anti Biotics

Also pray that her boyfriend Chris will find Jesus and accept Him as His Lord and Saviour
|

replied September 30th, 2009
I'm in need of prayer also for the same post before me. I'm going crazy. Went to church this evening bc I haven't been in a while..,.I'm suffering mentally bc fear has got ahold of me and I can't take it. I'm worried bc I have no health INS that I won't get treAted properly. I have prayed for the posts before me cause I definitely could use some too! Please pray for total recovery. In Jesus' holy name. Thank u!!!
|

replied April 18th, 2011
Pray for my Uncle, who has Colon Cancer and does not have long to live. Needs to get right with God.
Also, I've had trouble with my jaw, and ask prayers that the pain and headaches will go away Thanks and God bless
|

replied February 21st, 2012
please pray for me. i've been dealing with painful urination for 2 weeks and was finally dx with group b strep UTI. i am feeling so faithless in my new medication because so many others have failed. pray that this one REALLY works and that my UTI goes away forever. no more pain, please. thank you, God. -Ema
|

replied March 19th, 2012
Since a very bad of Shingles with complications which required a stay in hospital stay (1 1/2 years ago) I have had one bladder infection after the other and countless anti biotics. Now they don't seem to work. I feel very weak and it's really getting me down.

Many thanks,

Kate
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2016
For a few months I've been dealing with unbearable bladder issues.

I just want it to stop. I can't get comfortable, can't relax. It's wearing me thin...

I just want to feel better Sad
|

replied January 23rd, 2017
My daughter just turned 14 today and has been having bladder issues. She had 3 infections this year. She has had bladder leakage but refuses to go to the bathroom on shedule. She is now wetting herself alot more and larger in quanity and in public plus wetting the bed. It is becomoing a social problem. Please pray for her that she will get better and listen to me and the doctors to take care of herself.
|
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....