User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper harpgirl

replied June 16th, 2008
please
I am having to work 2 jobs and 70 hours a week again. The stress and poor dieting usually causes some very bad problems which no one seems to understand AND I have no way out of. PLEASE pray for me! Please pray that I can maintain my sugar levels in a healthy, and effective way!
Thank you
-rachel
|

replied August 25th, 2008
God can sustain you as no one else can. Hypoglycemia is one of the hardest problems I've ever dealt with, but God gives us peace and joy through it all.
Have faith in healing, as this is nothing for God, and I need to work on that more myself. Good luck amoremme, you are in people's prayers.
|

replied July 16th, 2013
This post is so encouraging to me. Thank you...
|

replied September 25th, 2008
I would love prayer
I believing God for healing from PCOS which I believe is now causing bouts of Hypoglycemia. I am a SAHM of two kids and married. I need to be functioning and around for my kids. I want to be the one here to raise them and I want to enjoy doing it. I need energy and not be scared to go out with them and pass out and leave them alone. Please keep me lifted.
|

replied July 16th, 2013
I am wondering...can PCOS be helped with birth control?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2009
Prayer has help me live......
In the past when, I was suffering from hypoglycemic attack almost daily, I felt like giving up. I just wanted to lay down and die for no one seemed interested in helping me. I was being treated with meds that were not for me. I was never given proper blood test until ten years later. Then, the results were not made available to me. I know it was God whom save me from dieing all those years ago.
I prayer it seemed almost daily to be able to let me live. I had both feelings of surrender and I want to live at the same time.
But, something would not let my give up so, I continued to pray.
Last year one VA Hospital Doctor finally let me know that I had Hypoglycemia. She is no longer working at the VA Hospital. They fired her for telling me the truth basically.
I credit God and my prayers for finally seeing that I know the truth.

Dutchmann2
|

replied October 12th, 2009
It makes me so sad that you went ten years without having your test, Dutchmann 2. I went through a horrible hypoglycemic experience myself but only for about two and a half months. I can't imagine dealing with it for ten years. Prayer helped me through those months, and continues to along with a healthy diet and wonderful people placed in my path. I'm so happy you found the truth about what was harming you. Stay healthy! I pray daily for anyone suffering from hypoglycemia.
|

replied August 20th, 2010
I go to the doctor on Tuesday to discuss Hypoglycemia. Know already I have it. Been testing for two weeks and first reading 22. Struggled for a week to keep it above 40's. Now eat all the time and 80's to low 90's.

Diagnosed with MS in 2001 and was given every drug there is for fatigue. Nothing worked and now I know why. I have lived for years barely getting out of bed or functioning. Too tired to eat, it was common to only eat 800 calories a day and go 16 hours without eating. Blamed it all on the MS.

What is a hypoglycemic attack? I have symptoms periodically through out the day. Exertion makes my levels fall and can sense something go on when I am in my 70's. Go much lower, feel nothing. No hunger, just tired and want to lay down.

I am a Christian. I follow Christ. Please pray for me, Cindy, as I am juggling MS and now my blood sugar. It is really hard and can't stand eating all the time. My MS mild, my blood sugar issues not so much. Both give me terrible fatigue, so I don't ever know what is going on. Two boys 4 and 10, looking forward to having more energy for them now that I have a way to get better.
|

replied September 5th, 2010
I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. I believe you have found the right place to start though. Read some of Stans posts on this site and try to start working in his diet recommendations. They have proven to be a benefit to me and many others. I know what you mean about hating to eat all the time, but with proper diet control you may be able to start spanning out the time between meals and snacks a bit. You are in my prayers for healing.
|

replied September 5th, 2010
I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. I believe you have found the right place to start though. Read some of Stans posts on this site and try to start working in his diet recommendations. They have proven to be a benefit to me and many others. I know what you mean about hating to eat all the time, but with proper diet control you may be able to start spanning out the time between meals and snacks a bit. You are in my prayers for healing.
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2012
Heavenly Father,
We pray for our sisters and brothers who suffer with hypoglycemia and other blood sugar problems who don't know what they have. We ask that You would use their discovering their hypoglycemia and Your healing them of it to gain their confidence in You and that You would chose to make them better. We ask that you would heal and give hope, energy and rest to the bodies of those who ask for our prayers at this website. We are all in agreement that we ask for them and all of us reading their prayer requests to be healed. Especially those with small children in the house, Lord. And please let it be for your glory that we have or had it. In Jesus' name, Amen.
|

replied January 12th, 2013
I am so very happy I have found this site! The anixety of this condition and the trauma it causes in my life is just unbearable sometimes. Unless you have it you just don't know. Blessings and prayers to all my fellow sufferers
|

replied January 16th, 2013
I have been going through stressful times, and my wife doesn't undertand how stress affects me, she says I use hypoglycemia as an excuse and we are constantly fighting. I feel alone in this world sometimes and haven't been eating and sleeping well. Need prayer big time!
|

replied July 26th, 2013
I am sorry to hear about the difficulty in your relationship due to your illness. I experienced the same. My relationship has ended. Its difficult for others to understand what the symptoms that come with hypoglycemia feels like and how it impacts you mentally. When someone really loves you, they should be reading this information, researching symptoms to help you cope, and providing support. I'm sure its not easy for them but that's what you do when you love someone. Please read as much as you can the information available online regarding regarding hypoglycemia, proper diet, foods to eat and not eat, and herbs that can help you rebuild the function of your pancreas and adrenals. Do not fall for the recommendation to treat RH with sugar. It will just progress your problem and you'll continue going in circles (spike of insulin - high BS, crash, sugar, spike of insulin - high BS, crash, sugar). All you'll do with this method of treatment is further weaken and over work your pancreas. I wish you the best!
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2013
Father God,
You who are our Creator understand us and what Your purpose is for us more than we do. You have set mental and physical limitations on us that can’t be seen by others, and aren’t recognized by our doctors. You might have some unique plans for us to carry out, being in this position.

We ask You for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing for us all; or, if this is not according to Your will, we ask that You show us how to be Your servants, shining Your love to others.

We ask that others be encouraged in their walk with You when working with us. Please help us to always try our best. Please help us to be forthright in admitting our weaknesses to others, so that they won't take our actions personally. We ask for Your guidance in humbling ourselves to ask You and others for help, and in helping us to be honest with others and ourselves about our limitations.

Please show us daily how we may both give and receive Your unconditional love.

In Jesus' name; Amen

Cindyo
|

replied November 5th, 2013
I have been diagnosed with hypoglycemia after a 6 hour glucose tolerance test. The worst symptom is the shortness of breath. Some days I can barely function. On those rare days, I am forced to take Xanax. It does work because it CAN get out of control. The thing is prevention. NO sugar of any form including rice syrup, honey, etc. Stevia is all natural and works for me (I grow it) I only eat WHOLE foods including brown rice, 100 percent whole wheat(the ingredients have to say 100 percent whole grain or its no good for you)
|

replied October 27th, 2014
Recently I had some symptoms I was not used to (I'm a hypoglycemic for several years), and it went away went I got home and hugged my family as if it were the last day of my life. The symptoms went away and never came back (I've been hugging them a lot ever since).

Never forget, people, to remember WHY do you live. Don't just survive. Enjoy every moment with your family, at work, on the streets... This brings peace to your mind and body.
|

replied September 16th, 2015
I'd like some prayer for my hypoglycemia. Recently it's been worsening and causing me to have panic attacks/barely be able to function. By following a low carb, high protein diet, I can manage my symptoms fairly well during the day, but I'm continuously waking up at night and losing a lot of sleep, which then in turn makes the hypoglycemia worse during the day. I'm really frustrated at this point. I'm a full time college student and anxiety (I have generalized anxiety) and hypoglycemia make school extremely hard sometimes.
|

replied September 16th, 2015
I'd like some prayer for my hypoglycemia. Recently it's been worsening and causing me to have panic attacks/barely be able to function. By following a low carb, high protein diet, I can manage my symptoms fairly well during the day, but I'm continuously waking up at night and losing a lot of sleep, which then in turn makes the hypoglycemia worse during the day. I'm really frustrated at this point. I'm a full time college student and anxiety (I have generalized anxiety) and hypoglycemia make school extremely hard sometimes.
|