User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Hopeless4eva

replied April 2nd, 2009
anxiety and stress
I'm having this anxiety attack for the past two weeks and its ruining my life. I'd like to request a prayer because I have a lil child a I wanna c my child grow up into a a beautiful woman. thank u.
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2009
Terrified
I would appreciate a prayer request regarding my body. I am scared that I may have caught herpes somehow and I am not sure if I am experiencing the coming of a cold sore.
I am just really terrified.
Thank you so much and God bless.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2009
I ask that you pray for me because I am a mother whos life got turned upside down in one night I caught HPV2 and I have to take pills for the rest of my life and no one in my family knows yet Its been a year know and I need God to give me the strength to let me know I am still loved and still the same person that everyone knows not some nasty person with a virus existing in this world thanks for your prayers
|
Users who thank wanting3more for this post: Eek92 

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied November 30th, 2011
I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but try to remember it's not the end of the world. I know because I've had to deal with this disease for years and although the outbreaks can be pretty bad at times I was able to finally find something that works great for me. There name of this product is Herpecillin and It's an all natural product with 5 main ingredients Lysine, Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids, Turmeric and Astragalus all proven to help com-bat, control and in my case eliminate my herpes outbreaks altogether. I've been taking it now for more than 6 months and I'm yet to have another outbreak. I hope this information is helpful to you.
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2009
I am asking that you pray for my husband as well as myself. Lately, he's been having many aches and pains in his body...not quite sure what it is, but can't afford a doctor at this moment. I'm worried that I may have something worse than a cold sore on my upper lip. I don't know what's going on, but I would greatly appreciate a prayer as I am sooo scared at this time.

Thank you.
God bless
|

replied August 7th, 2009
Im sending prayer out to everyone ...I was told I had hpv about 3 or 4 years ago...I just recently went to my doctor because she thought she saw somethin on my cervix..Everything was clar and she said I didnt have signs of the hpv virus in my body...Im still so confused but Im so happy because Lord knows I prayed begged and cried for the Lord Jesus Christ and God to help me through this...stay positive and stress free..I hope everythin goes right for you all and I hope you all pray for me so I cant continue to stay healthy..god bless you all
|

replied September 14th, 2009
i've never had sex but i have symptoms of the herpes virus and i pray all the time
im just hoping for healing so i can live a normal life so i would appreciate a prayer regarding that
|

replied December 7th, 2009
please pray for me i think i have genital warts, been w/ my husband only for 18 yrs., don't know how.... we're alwys such a happy family and spiritual w/ 3 little boys, please i just want everything back to normal and be cleansed!
|

replied June 21st, 2010
i have been dealing with genital warts for a few months now.. i've been through so uch treatment and still not seeing any progress or results.

i'm finding it hard to cope with my studies, and looking after myself. and i h feel i have no one to turn to.

i ask for prayer for myself, to give me guidance in this battle, and to fight of the warts and help me get on with my life.

thank you.
|

replied June 29th, 2010
REQUESTING PRAYER
Hey just want you guys to plz pray for my girlfriend victoria..i am kind of scared..worry about her health.thankyou very much and god bless every single one of you and god is real..ill pray for each and every one of you as well thankyou...
|

replied March 29th, 2011
Pls pray for me too. I feel we both in the same situation but i broke up with the girl i love fearful that i may have herpes and may pass it to her as well. Everyday i tried smiling past the pain but it's hard i really need a prayer because lord knows if i hurt her i cannot and refuse to live with myself. Pls pray for me just don't know what to do anymore!
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2011
ask her to stay calm and stress free. it will indeed help her cause and yes definitely, all will pray for her......God bless her...tc
|

replied November 17th, 2010
Has anyone tried oil of oregano?I know a couple of sites that sell it and they allow you to use discount codes which I can send you.
|

replied December 1st, 2010
Im asking for a prayer from everyone who reads this, i think i might have caught genital herpes. Im only 18 and i know this can ruin the rest of my life, i seriously dont know what ill do if i do have it. Please keep me in your prayers. I praying its nothing. God Bless♥
|

replied March 21st, 2011
Please say a prayer
My long-term boyfriend was diagnosed with genital warts this afternoon, despite our best efforts to be safe. Please pray that I am immune and that he will heal quickly and it won't come back. We are both very scared and ashamed.

I will also say a prayer for those who have posted with the same worries.
|

replied August 26th, 2011
I will say a prayer for all of us here suffering this disease. I have had mine for years and I learned that prayer and self meditation will somehow limit the outbreaks. I have tried an interesting program that uses the power of the mind to limit outbreaks. I used to have 5-6 per year before but thankfully, only 1-2 ever since.
|

replied October 3rd, 2011
hello all,
same boat..i found a skin tag & worried its genital wart..always had only 1 sexual partner & i'm praying its just a tag..have an appnmt tmrw..pls pray 4r me..i'm terrified Sad yet to have kids..
i'll keep u all in my prayaers too ! thanks !
|

replied November 6th, 2011
Every night, for the last couple of years, I have prayed for all those who suffer under herpes just like me. My prayer was actually for the right people to be able to develop and formulate a cure to herpes. While there is none, I had satisfied myself by going under an alternative program that taught me how to limit outbreaks by maintaining a healthy mind.
|

replied December 27th, 2011
Herpes
Hey Everyone
I'm 18 and went to the doctors eager day since I had some pain and discomfort down there.
When he checked he said it looked like I had herpes he did a bacterial test to check for any other. They also took a test to see if it really was herpes but he put me on medicine to help treat the uncomfortableness I have. I don't get the results till next next week but like the satin goes if walk and talks like a duck it's a duck. I'm praying that it's not, I'm very scared. But I know with gods help anything can be done. All of you will be in my prayers as well
|

replied February 8th, 2012
I am praying for everyone. I also ask, that you please pray for me. I know that I have been exposed, but I pray that my results are negative.
|

replied February 14th, 2012
I'm praying for you all, I'm getting laser surgery to remove my warts soon. Please pray for me that all goes well, and maybe the warts won't return. Best wishes, <3
|

replied August 29th, 2012
please pray for me
im 19years
no job no friends
and a person gave me herpes and hpv

please pray that my health wll be fine
that i cure hpv warts
also iv been having severe anxiety and depression
|
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....