Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 20th, 2009
please keep me in your prayers
I'm a 27 year old indian female who started losing her hair after starting medical school. I'm not sure if it's stress or poor diet. I've tried a million different things, but nothing's worked. Three years later, I'm embarrassed to go out into public. My hair line's receding and my scalp is visible to everyone. I think about my hair constantly and the stress is all consuming. I just want my hair back, so I can go back to looking and feeling normal. The doctor's have no ideas for my treatment and all the tests to date have been negative. I'm now turning to other powers.
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2009
Advanced Support Team
I will indeed keep you in my thoughts. Keep the faith!

replied September 20th, 2010
I have the same problem and every day is becoming worst I dont know what to do please please please consider me too
|

replied May 27th, 2012
I have fibromialgia and it is affecting my job & personal life, even my vision! My right eye does not work w/my left & my boyfriend keeps staring at me like I'm a freak or something. Please help me by your prayers. Thank you so very much for your help. God be with you & those that are in pain also...
Warm Regards
|

replied January 19th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
I need prayers for eye blurring, perhaps for lack o sleep? Also some dandruff which a dermatologist said could do with some tar shampoo, wc is a bit expensive around here however. This has recurred and i am bothered by it. If you'll remember a son who coughs but not takes his meds regularly too, thanks.
I hope others needing prayers or those praying for others add here too. I just discovered this thread.
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2015
I pray for everyone who posted here and I believe that they will get rid of all their problems and diseases very soon by the grace of the God. Amen!
|
Quick Reply