User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile admin

replied June 2nd, 2009
I absolutely agree. Prayer changes things. God is a wonderful listener and only He can solve ALL of life's problems.

I have an 8 year diagnosed with cp and I know how tough each day can be. The Lord has done so much to get us through tough days. He has actually led me to start a prayer and Bible study group for individuals caring for a child or relative with special needs. If you are in the Yonkers, NY area please feel free to contact me for more details.

God Bless,

Michelle
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
I agree too!

God is the Best Doctor!

I pray for all the people around the world who are going for surgery, suffering from complicated diseases, and ESPECIALLY for those who can't afford treatment.

I pray God blesses us all and keeps us healthy and happy!

How Great is God!
|

replied June 2nd, 2009
concernedn, you just reminded me of that song, "How Great is Our God, Sing with me How Great is Our God....For all to see How Great How Great Is Our God.

Ok, I can't sing so it's a good thing no one can hear me Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
How Great is God!
No problem.

If you have God in your heart He knows that.

God will accept your singing as well! Wink
|

replied October 8th, 2009
CP boy pray a stander
I pray my son will get a stander for his everyday excises, a used one would be OK. a worried mother pray. He now is 3years old! Time past so fast.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2017
May I ask that you say a prayer for my mother who has many health issues and is in great deal of pain most of the time .Might I also ask for a prayer request for myself as I am dealing with alot of hip and back pain due to my CP ,Thank you very much.Leah
|