Must Read
Hepatitis can lead to serious liver damage. We cover basics about liver anatomy and define hepatitis here. Plus info on the different types of hepatitis....
What are the major causes of Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Start here to learn what puts you at risk so that you can avoid the serious liver disease...
A list of the symptoms of each type of Hepatitis here. Plus, when you should seek medical attention for Hep signs and symptoms....
User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 9th, 2008
My wife
My wife had liver surgery over 3 months ago. She had a tumor in her liver. They didn't do a biopsy for fear of causing hemmoraging. By looking at the ct scan, doctors were 99.9% sure it wasn't cancer, said it was every day thing for them to do liver surgery. Suggested that surgery be performed asap.

She had surgery but still is in a lot of pain, and her appetite is low. She doesn't seem to be doing any better, if anything, worse. Please pray for her.

Thank you and May God Bless You!
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2008
Me and My Husband
My husband and i have been married for 2 years and been trying to get pregnant for 1 year and 2 months and we haven't been successful. sometimes it gets had since i am irregular when i miss a period or two i get my hopes so high thinking i might be pregnant but i take a test and negative results i get so upset. Then me and my husband go out and we see everyone with there kids or pregnant and we dont know why that miracle hasn't happend to us. well i am asking you please to pray for us to have a little miracle of our own we are so ready to be parents i will be eternally thankful and have everyone in our prayers.

Thanks again and God Bless everyone
|

replied August 9th, 2008
reply for pregnacy
Thank you for reading my post and please Pray for us. You know, God answers prayers in the right time. When He is ready for you to have a child, I believe our prayers will be answered. Maybe right now isn't that time. Just be patient and live according to Gods' Will.

May God Bless!
|

replied October 20th, 2008
Response for kaydense
Exodus 23:26 in the Amplified says this: None shall lose her young by miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

I know it's hard when you want something so bad. I went through something similar. My husband and I tried and tried then we got our wish.....9 weeks later I miscarried. It was hard, I questioned everything I thought I believed. Then I came across the scripture above and stood on it! Now I have a one year old son. Miracles still happen and God is still in control. Delay doesn't mean denial. Keep believing! Psalm 37:4 says "Delight thyself also in the LORD: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Keep your focus on God. When you can come to the point that you can still worship God and still love Him whether or not you and your husband have children, then you are in the position to receive. Keep pressing in to Him together.
|

replied March 24th, 2009
pray help
thank you to all who have said that the Lord can and will help all who ask. PRAISE THE LORD even when it is hard, that is the time that we will need him the most.
|

replied April 25th, 2011
Pray for me
I am asking everyone that reads this post to please pray for me. I am 40 years olds and I recently learned I was pregnant. I was also told that I tested positive for hep b. I am a Christian women who believe in God. But I will be the first to admit I have never been so scared in my life. I am hoping that when I get another test that shows it was an error in the name of God. I have other children my youngest is 5. II know that by God's stripes I am healed. Again everyone pray for me to show the test is wrong. thank you
|