User Profile
Prayer and Support

We believe that positive thinking and care and prayer can truly help people in need. If you would like to request support, please submit your request for kind thoughts, best wishes, and prayer here. Your request can be for yourself or someone you know. Write as many details as you like in your post ... but your post should be general enough that we get the picture. Be sure that private information remains private (including full names and locations) and that you maintain anonymity on this public forum.

Perhaps your friend is going for a surgery?
Or maybe you are worried about your own health?
Whatever it is... let us know. We will put in our best intentions for you.

If you`re interested in helping people who have made a prayer request, you can offer your personal support here and/or via private message. In other words, you can post your kind words and best wishes on this thread, and contact members individually.

REMEMBER: Together we make strong medicine.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 30th, 2008
I have a prayer request for myself! I'm scheduled for surgery on Jan 15th to remove my gallbladder. I'm anxious because I've never had surgery before and its scary to think about. I've been very sick for the past 5-6 weeks with nausea and abdominal pain. I would like prayers taht I will be healed and back to my normal self after the surgery. I've read horror stories of people who came out of the surgery still dealing with nausea and stuff. I don't want that to be me. Thank you very much for taking time to pray!
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2012
For my partner that his temp drops and plateltes go back to normal after appendix i am sick with worry and cannot sleep
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2012
For my partner that his temp drops and plateltes go back to normal after appendix i am sick with worry and cannot sleep
|

replied November 28th, 2012
Experienced User
Just always pray to god and nothing will become impossible. Just trust him in everything that he do.
|
Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...