I had my first class tonite. . . It was.. Ok. I mean its fun and all . And I enjoy learning all about birth and labor etc...But I was the only one there with my mom and not a guy Sad so I felt awkward being the odd one out.. With my mom....Kinda made me sad at points but I tried to ignore it. But its really interesting, kinda a review because ive learned some of it. But next week we do more breathing excersizes. Lol I was cracking up and trying to hold it back during some points but everyone else seemed so serious! I was definitly the youngest one there too* but so far its overall pretty cool* I only have 3 classes instead of 6, there just double sessions. 3 hours long! The people there were in there 20's (5 other expectant moms besides me) but it was funny, we were all within 10 days of due dates. Due dates were from july 18th-july 28th*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm glad all went well. Forget about not having a guy there, moms are better. I'm happy you said it was fun, I was thinking about taking the classes too, since I didn't do it for my son and it was a c-section I thought it might be good for me since the doctors said I could try a vaginal delivery now.

Brenda
|

replied June 1st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
At least you know your mom will always be there Smile

meg
|

replied June 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Oh great! I am glad it went so well for you! Don't worry about not having a guy with you! You just work hard and show the world that single teen mommies are 10 times stronger than us with a daddy! You are going to do great! Keep me updated on the classes so I will be a step ahead when I start mine!
|

replied June 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks girls! Ha yeah it was funny tho because the coaches had to practice giving us massages and everything.. So im cracking up of course because my mom is massaging me while all the other preg girls were getting all into their massages by their boyfriend/husbands. But im trying to make it fun, it was a little awkward tho getting a massage from my mom. Lol
|

replied June 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I wanna go but mike doesn't. He just doesn't wanna pay for it! They aren't free here...
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...