Hi, I am a 35 year old mother of 5. I am doing everything for my children on my own. I have been having irregular heart beats for a few years, but recently they have been getting worse; happening everyday, sometimes for hours at a time. Although they are not painful, they are annoying, and make me feel breathless, and like I am going to pass out. Sometimes they feel like a fast flutter, sometimes they feel like a skipped beat. Whatever they are, they are happening more and more. I have seen the doctor about them and have even done the holt monitor. I am waiting to see the results from this, but if anyone has any of these symptoms, or can give me any information about this, please let me know. I am the only person my children have to depend on, and would like to be able to take care of them for a long time to come. Thank you to anyone that replys Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Skipped Heart Beat
I have the same problem, and from what I have read in Dr. Benard jensens book on colon health, most all skipped heart beats are caused by a toxic colon????
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
It could be from stress I have has them for years and have had slot of test done any type of stress disorder can cause it
|
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....