Just wondering if anyone knows of any exercises to slim up the lower stomach below the waist???

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Lower Stomach
Stomach crunches are best, as far as I know. Flatten the stomach and strengthen the back so it supports good posture and stomach better. Good luck!
|

replied October 4th, 2003
:d I do crunches. But the ones I do is harder but work a lot on your abbs and belly. You put your feet flat on the wall with the tips on the ground. You have your arms support you. Do that for as long as you can. I got to...About 10 minutes...But after I was done..My arms about fell off.
Smile
kelsey
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...