Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

ne pregnancy symptoms , no period

Help me!!!

If I am preg I am 4 1/2 weeks. But I havent had any symptoms. To go along with it I havent had a period in about 4 1/2 weeks. Yes me and my boyfriend are having sex without a condom and yes he have came inside of me about 5 times. When we are together we have sex 2 to 3 times a day. And each time we have sex he cums inside of me. But what I am really wonder is were is my period, or could I be preg?

(i never had a late period)
in the morning when I wake up I be dizzy and light headed sometimes. My boyfriend is really waiting on me to throw up and all of that bad stuff. Anyways............

What is going on!
Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Well considering you say he comes in you that often and you have sex that often chances are most likely you are pregnant. You havent had you period, so its late...Go get a pregnancy test to find out for sure! Not all women get pregnancy symtoms. Alot of lucky women get no morning sickness, so you cant count on that to know if you are or not. Take a test early in the moning and then take another one a few lays later for a second answer. Good luck. By the way how old are you both?
|

replied September 23rd, 2003
Experienced User
You are probably pg. Go get a test and then go to your Dr.
|

Experienced User
Im Having the Same Problem!!
I can (caps) totally relate to your curiousity!!!!!!!!!! I am also late and no symptoms. My period was due on the 2nd. My last period lasted from aug. 2nd to aug 5/6. So far I have no symptoms except for extreeme fatigue and weight gain. My boyfriend also is waiting for the throwing up and mood swings! Laughing I have taken a test and it came up negative. But that was after drinking a lot of water. Do you want to be pregnant?? In my case, its like I do..But then I dont. Ya know??? Me and my boyfriend also dont use protection any longer. He doesnt normally come in me but he has once or twice around my ovulation times. If I am, I would be 6 weeks today. Like you, I never miss my period. I am always at the end or the beginning of the month. But all it takes is one tiny drop of sperm to impregnate you!!!

Relating to you beyond belief!
Sarah
|

Experienced User
Ps
I forgot to included the moodiness and lower left back pain!! Could I be? Question Exclamation
|

Extremely eHealthy
You need to take a prengancy test. Its the only way to know. Dont wait until you have a belly to know.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I didn't get afternoon sickness (lol thats what I call it) until I was 9 weeks! So be sure to take a test and let us know!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Afternoon Sickness
I get morning sickness in the afternoon to tanya, why do they call it morning sickness when it can hit at anytime ? Hmm..

.::suzy::.
|

Oh....If he has cum ...Your are prolly and most definatly pregnant......Have you taken a test yet??? That might help go see a doctor or somthing!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...