Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Can Anyone Shed Some Light On This?????

Hey,

me again,i have posted before.Well me and my partner decided not to really try at the mo but if it happenss it happens.Well its been really weird this month.My period is now over a week late (not really unusual) but I keep getting weird lower ab cramps they only hapen every now and then I have had a slight brownish discharge but no real onset of a period..... Whats going on!!!! Help. I am going to do a hpt tomorrow morning though.Can anyone shed somelight
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Experienced User
You could possibly be experiencing implantation bleeding (the egg burrying itself into the uterus). Sometimes it can cause a slight bleed. You will only know for sure after taking your test. Good luck.
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Experienced User
?????
Well its been about two weeks since the actual time I think I may have conceived possibly more.Would it not have happened earlier????
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Two weeks is a little late for implantation bleeding. It usually occurs around a week after conception, but everyone is different. The only way to tell is to take an hpt.
|

replied May 27th, 2004
Experienced User
I've read that you can have spotting for a long time. It's not just when it implants itself. You can spot when it's burrowing deeper and deeper. Some people have spotting the whole time.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...