Anyone here know of any drugs that aren't scams that can gain me a few inches in height? I'm 5'4 and i'm turning 17 in 1 month.

Examples: herbal drugs, acupuncture, reflexology.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
You know I dont know of anything that makes you taller but pass me some, when you find it! Im 19, 5'2 and perfeclty fine with it. People call me shorty but it doesnt bother me, im happy being how I am.
|

Not i, its time for me to grow some more. I'm only 16 and have pretty much stopped growing. I need someone to explain what works and what doesn't. I don't want to waiste my time trying something that doesn't work for a few months instead of taking something that works effectively.
|

Extremely eHealthy
But your only 16, you have some time still. You dont stop til about 19. Then you should worry. But whats wrong with being short? Why would you rather be like 6'2? I have not heard of anything that makes you grow taller.
|

I actually don't have a problem with being short. I am just too short. I am both a boxer and samboist, and being short is very important. 5'4 is just way too short, 5'6 would be pretty good and I would still hold an edge in combat. I want to make sure I am doing what I need to do to make sure I grow those extra few inches before I turn 19.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....