Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Have a Question........any Answer?

Well heres the thing me and my boy friend have had sex for about three times he came in me I got my period last month and I was supposed to get it the 15 and I havent get it yet is there I dont feel no symptoms only I have some crams under my belly and I feel sort of tired sometimes.What do you think also how much longer do I have to wait until I can take a preg test
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2003
Love, u should wait atleast 2 weeks .. Then after that take a test.. And if ur stressin it ur mind could jus be playin games wit u too.. So jus try to relax n not think bout it.. Rememeber each time u have sex ur period changes, its not always gonna come on time.. The same crap happened to me.. Smile
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Sorry but I disagree with waiting two weeks. The tests on the market now are accurate as early as the first day of your missed period. Right now you would be about 4-5 days late, based on a 28 day cycle. I would suggest testing by this weekend. The earlier you confirm, the earlier you can start taking vitamins, watching what you eat, and making plans! Wink

momindallas
|

Extremely eHealthy
Its best to wait at least one week. Two weeks is ok too. But for accurate results you need to be able to show the preg. Hormone while taking the test. Since we are barely the 17, give it until friday and then get a test, take it first thing in the morning (works best then) and then take another one lets say....Next tuesday for second answer. Good luck.
|

Experienced User
U are only a few days late. Besides some cramps might indicate ur upcoming period.

But if u really wanna get tested, get one this weekend, if negative, wait 3-4 days, then test again. If still negative, wait 3-4 days again to test..
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...