I have a good friend who has been suffering with osteoathritis. She found an article that helped her a lot in regards to understanding the problem and treatment options.
I know that it gave me a stronger grasp on the topic, and now I feel like I can better help.
Take care- s
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2012
Experienced User
That is really nice. Medical Journals are really helping a lot in online.

Osteoarthritis causes a lot of pain and stiffness in joints. Taking exercise classes under teachers guidance will help better for osteoarthritis symptoms.
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2012
Ginger is the Killer of Arthritis pain..
It can be applied directly on the affected area or taken orally ether way it relieves pain, inflammation, stiffness, bursitis, tendinitis.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Antonio Marotta
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
Osteoarthritis is a type of joint disease that causes the most disability in the U.S. But what is osteoarthritis? Review types of osteoarthritis and stages here...
Aging may cause osteoarthritis, but what behaviors put you at risk of developing this type of joint disease? And are you at risk of osteoarthritis?...
Symptoms of osteoarthritis progressively worsen over time. What signs and symptoms can you look for? And when should you seek medical help for joint pain?...