Omg my clients are pissing me off today! Gosh this one lady has called me 4 times in the last 3 months with the same problem and she is making the same errors! Grr! Anyway I was wondering what everyones' professions were.

Karlee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Me too! I work for geico selling auto, home, cycle, renters, and life insurance. What do you do karlee?
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Experienced User
I am a systems administrator in credit card fraud.
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am a secretary for homeowners association management. Like property management. So many people call and nag!!! And they will go on and on about something dumb like the sprinklers not working!!! Some people have no life!
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Lol nikki! I know how you feel! This one lady will call complaining about her daughter using her credit card w/o her permission, so we cancel the card, send her a new one and she lends it to her daughter again! Very aggrivating!

Karlee
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol well we have worse people! Lol. They call and nag at me because grass is dying or the paint is chipping or the sprinkler comes on too early! And I will say ok ill take care of it, and of course they keep on blabbing away!!! Oh ok, this one guy lived at another association, not the one we manage and he was like "can you send me a pool key" I said "those are 50 dollars and I dont have you as an owner" and he says "well I pay to foxmoor" I said "there are more than one in that area sir, the pool is for another association" and he says "so if I dont live there I cant swim there?" I said "no thats for residents only" and he says ".....So...I cant swim there?" I was like omg no you freaking cant!!!!! He made me mad! Thats how alot of people are, bunch of dummies!!!

Haha your story is funny! Lol
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Omg! Lol people are so dense! You should have been like yes sure go ahead and swim but you can't have a key! Lol then he would get busted for trespassing. Don't you love hearing about all their other problems too? Like how their dog peed on the carpet and their husband or whoever wouldn't clean it up. I just want to laugh at some of them!
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol I know they talk on and on and I dont even know them! But they will be like, I let my daughter move in here and shes only here for a bit but shes paying my bills as rent so I dont know why that bill is late, we sent it out because I was on the way to the store and I saw her put it in the mailbox...Im like ok. Thats a great story lol.
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haha!! We get people all the time that are 16 and think it will be cheaper if they have their own insurance instead of sticking with their parents, and of course the rate like triples for a young driver!! We have people who call and say "i have this car but I can't drive so i'm going to lend my car to my 16 yr old grandson but I don't want him on the policy." yeah right!

We have one woman who has alzheimers who comes into the office about once a week and we keep telling her "you came in last week and we already did that" or "you already paid last week" but she doesn't remember coming in! So we reported her to the state because she doesn't need to be driving! She came in one day and said she totalled her car but she doesn't remember how! How can you be ok to drive if you can wreck your car and not remember!

And then we get people that call for a quote and they don't wanna pay but they wanna be covered. Like "go ahead and start the insurance and i'll pay you later." whatever.

And we get people all the time that call and say "i just got in an accident. I wanna add full coverage so I can get my car fixed!" lol. And of course it doesn't cover it because they wrecked their car before they got full coverage!
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol thats funny! I just let my mom deal with my car ins lol
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Holy crap! How is that e&o if you told them he wouldn't be covered for anything having to do with roofing?
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aw sh*t. That'll do it. Lol. That sucks.
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am an agent for the service parts center for general motors (gm)

i get to listen and deal with extremely mean angry dealers wanting me to fix their problems.
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am doing a degree to train to be a teacher and then perhaps go on to be a lecturer/professor
|

replied May 20th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
My job at the time is being a stay at home mommy till next week im going to go look for a job for the evenings and weekends!!!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...