Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Couldnt Wait Any Longer And I Took a Pt

To everyone thanks for all your help with I the 101 questions I asked, last night I took a pt and it was negitive, I was so sure I was pregnant, my last period was april 1st and they are very regular, I still havent gotten my period but this is the second test I took that came out negitive, better luck next time....Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2004
Does Anybody Know?
I didnt get any pos on my pg the first month either, not until my second af was due and didnt come. (then the mc). [i am not trying to scare you playgirlie, ok? Just curious]
does anyone know why this happened?

M~r
|

replied May 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Re
Mercyrose what do you mean by (af)
|

replied May 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Aunt flow-period
|

replied May 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Re
Thanks, I actually took a test on the 9th but it was negitive, I just thought it may be to early to tell
|

replied May 18th, 2004
Pg,
i only just figured out myself what that meant this week, heehee.

But anyways...
I was pg for 2 mo. When I was late the 1st mo., I took test 1-2 weeks after due, test was neg. When I was actually pg. 2nd month came out pos., then had mc. Why did my first test come out neg?? I was 1-2 weeks beyond af due date.

Please help,
m~r
|

replied May 18th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Some tests just suck lol.. Thats all I can say lol

<3
gaby
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...