Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Thinking About Gettin a Dell

Ok me and kevin are thinking about gettin a dell, but we are probably going to get a laptop so we have more room in the living room for the baby and everything... For the people out there with dells (if there are any) does anybody suggest not gettin one(like are they cheap pieces of sh*t that stop working)... The reason we want to get a new computer is because this one is worthless and cant do anything. The only thing that we can do on this computer is go online and play cheap games like pacman and crap. But we dont have a usb port on this computer for my digital camera and we arent going to go buy a printer for this crappy computer, shockwave doesnt work on this computer, we cant use yahoo messenger or anything cuz it wont let us, it will just randomly close out of programs when we are trying to do crap... And with the payment plans for dell they are cheap enough for us to afford with the baby coming. Im just so sick of this useless computer and I really want to get a new one (not to mention if I get a laptop I can bring it out to my moms and then I dont have to deal with her crappy computer that only the bottom half of the moniter works... Are dells worth it or are they cheap peices of crap that wont work also?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well im pretty sure anyone will tell you that dells are the best! I have one and it is the best comp ive ever had. I deff. Recomend them! Good luck!

<3
gaby
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol thanks gaby... I wasnt sure if they were any good cuz its like $500 for a computer and usually computers are at least $1000 so I didnt know if "you get what you pay for". But do you know about the laptops? Are they just as good or what? :d
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Actually stacie told me one time that even though they are cheap they are great comps. I think my boss and another lady have dells too. And they have not had a prob with them at all.
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I have a computer science degree - they are good computers!
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey can u get dell comps in canada? I saw commiercals(sp?) about them and they are cheap!!
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Nah im not sure about the lap tops, sorry! But I would imagine they would be just as good, ya know?

<3
gaby
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Shocked wow they must be good lol... Not a single bad comment about them... Ok im gettin one hehe I think its like 33 dollars a month for the one I want.. Its a more expensive laptop that is really thin and it weighs under 5lbs... Im really looking forward the the summer now... Lol sit in my airconditioned living room in my recliner with my laptop on my lap :d oh its sounds like heaven Laughing
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like fun!!! I wish I could do that!!!!
|

replied May 12th, 2004
That does sound like lots of fun! Lol im spending my summer (most of it) babysitting a 2 1/2 yr old for $100 a week!

<3
gaby
|

replied May 12th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thats good money, I will be paying my sister that when she watches my baby. About 100 to 120 a week
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...