About 2-3 wks! Take a test!

~jennifer~
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 18th, 2009
not 7 days???
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied October 22nd, 2009
i finished my period on a wed and started getting preg that fri. is it possible that i could be pregnant a week later?
|

replied December 9th, 2009
I had sex the day after my period about 4 days befor ovulation and am feeling dizzy tired,naucios,cramps....i took a home preg. test and it said negative 7 days after possible conception,,,,can i be preg?????and if so wat signs sould i be looking for???
|

replied December 9th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Did you read the directions on the pregnancy test? Seriously. Take the test WHEN YOUR PERIOD IS LATE and not before. It isn't going to be accurate.

Look for a missed period. That is going to be your first sign.
|

replied January 12th, 2012
pregnant?? need some help?!?!?!
Ive been pregnant 6 times...all testsdont workforme for atleast 2monthseven doctors tests...if you lovesomebodyasmuch as i do and you "make love" doesthat have anything to do with it?? getting pregnant i mean?? I feel different like i could be but i dont wanna think aboutittomuch and give myselfimaginary symptoms...i need somebody to talk to im moody,crampy sore breasts and eating like a cow wich isnt normal forme...dangit i just started crying again!!! someone help. oh and my period has always been super eragular like i wont have it for months and then get it for a few days and then nothing again im freaking out! HELP?!?!?!??
|

replied April 19th, 2012
Gengen- you need to get an ultrasound. The same thing happened to me for years & they kept telling me nothing was wrong with me & it was all in my head. Finally, I actually LOOKED pregnant, hips spreading & everything. Still, negative tests. Doc did an ultrasound & I had a tumor growing on my ovary. Everytime I got pregnant, the tumor used my pregnancy hormones to grow the tumor & not the baby, so I'd miscarry & it would just seem like a rough, irregular period. By the time they removed the tumor at age 23, they said I'd probably had it for 10 years & it was why I'd always had irregular periods.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....