With your kids grandparents (on the daddies side) I was just wondering after reading karis post.

With my efrains dad parents, im really close. They love me and I even call them mom and dad and grandma and grandpa, uncle ect. Laughing they are just like my family.

With the twins dad mom. Rolling Eyes she doesent even know my kids exsist. She lives in california and he has never told her about the twins.

I get along with jesse mom and family. He has a huge family but I dont really like them that much. His family loves to gossip and they drive me crazy! They always fight with each other and turn each other into dhs for something when they get mad. Its really annoying.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2004
Experienced User
Hahahah james n his parents have never seen dominick
|

replied May 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 10th, 2004
Experienced User
We don't get along. They hate me and I hate them... They are possibly the stupidest, most inconsiderate, shelled people I have ever known!! Seriously. I don't want them around the baby and they want nothing to do with the baby... Thats okay... Haha they don't know we are moving to florida in 5 days... Wait till they find out about that! They'll have a fit!!! Can't wait for that one... Lol
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
They love me and I love them. Of course, i've been married for 2 years.
|

replied May 10th, 2004
Experienced User
I've never met any of my baby's fathers family, and I dont even think that he told them he has a baby on the way even though he told me he does....Kind of pathetic but it's ok!! I dont want anyone around my baby that doesn't wanna be there! I mean i'd like to meet them one day but it's not on my top priority list, they haven't even tried to talk to me so they must not care!
~christina
|

replied May 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 10th, 2004
Experienced User
I don't think marriage has anything to do with it... Sorry if I am taking your comment the wrong way, but my family loves mike and he loves them. Every family is different. His parents are just @$$holes in general... Mike doesn't like them either. They treat him like he is 12 years old. And he is 23. We are not married, and don't plan on being married anytime soon. But that has no effect on how his family is. They are very set in their ways. They will never change.
|

replied May 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I guess the reason I said that was because in my family, it would be a big deal. My family would rather I marry a scuzbucket and have a kid afterward than get pregnant by the best guy in the world before marriage. I didn't mean to insult anyone, i'm sorry!
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Its okay... Im not mad... Just wanted to say that all families are different and that marriage doesn't really have much to do with it... (in my case) no prob.
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well joses mom says she likes me but I really dont feel it. I think she kinda resents me for taking her boy. But oh well. His other fam like his sister aunts and uncles, they all love me, but they dont like how I am real strict with jose.
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ryans family treats me like im their own daughter so its a really good feeling coming outa my hell hole of a house. Jennifer knows what we are talkin about and so do some of the other girls Smile
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I cant wait SmileSmile one month!!! And im gone yay!!!!
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Experienced User
We get along very good now, in the beginning they hated me, thought I was a cocky, smart-mouth brat. I thought they were stuck up. So it took a few years to get over those initial feelings.
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I can truly say that I hate my in-laws. After the !**@! they started with me in november, I want nothing to do with them, and if I had it my way they wouldn't see my kids, but I feel bad for my hubby and my son. Elijah asks for his grandma all the time, what can I do we live in the same house.

Brenda
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...