Is it a good idea to take prenatal vit. When you are trying to concive? I take mulity vit everyday and my husband said he does not think it is a good idea to take prenantal becuase of all the iron in them. I just want to do everything right to get pregnant and do what ever it takes to prepare my body for it. We have been trying for about 3 months now, but still no luck. If anyone can answer this for me that would be great. I have learned alot of things just from reading the post in here this is a great forum and in my opinion we have alot of people who care and want to help here.

Dacia Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Well I read on it and it said yes, iron (prenatal vit) is great to take while trying to conceive. It even helps by a little bit. So you can take them and not worry! Good luck!
|

replied September 15th, 2003
I also read that the best thing to do is start to take them even before you are pregnant and then during and after. Good luck!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....