User Profile
to decorate the nursery?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
whenever you want.....i think its best to do it little by little for the whole 9 monthes....that way you always have SOMETHING to do....i didnt actualy get to set up vals nursery until after she was born (because we didnt have a room for her) and i still dont get to decorate it because of stupid military housing rules
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I was around 7 or 8 months when we got the nursery ready.
|

Especially eHealthy
whenever you want. we moved when i was 34 weeks, so i obviously had to wait. we had all the stuff though, so if we hadn't been moving i would have set it up much sooner.

then i would go in every day and swoon and look around.

then i wanted to cry when i went in when i was overdue. i was a tad emotional and i felt like i would never have a baby to occupy the cute nursery.
|

Extremely eHealthy
i say its best to wait after the sex has been determined , unless you go for unisex colors.
|

User Profile
Supporter
well reese never had a nursery since we only had a one bedroom place for the first year.. but i would have started around 6 months just incase you have the baby early, and i would be impatient!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Whenever you want to. I think I started sometime in the last trimester but I had been picking up small things here and there once I made it past the first trimester.
|

Extremely eHealthy
whenever you want, but having it up too soon will make you crazy waiting for the baby.
|

User Profile
replied February 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
i didn't really do anything to williams room. once we moved into the flat (when william was a week old and still sleeping in our room), his godfather painted his room for us. it took a while, probably four months because he had uni aswell. the furniture was already in there. but by the time william was ready to sleep in his room, it was done
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
We moved when I was 8 months pregnant so I didn't get to start Kaylee's room until then. & even then we were living in a one bedroom apartment so I could only decorate half of the room as the nursery. It worked though & looked adorable.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Idony wrote:
whenever you want.....i think its best to do it little by little for the whole 9 monthes....that way you always have SOMETHING to do....i didnt actualy get to set up vals nursery until after she was born (because we didnt have a room for her) and i still dont get to decorate it because of stupid military housing rules

well i have some ideas in my head of what i want but i didnt want to look silly doing it too early. yea military rules suck my cousin went through that
|

User Profile
Supporter
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
whenever you want. we moved when i was 34 weeks, so i obviously had to wait. we had all the stuff though, so if we hadn't been moving i would have set it up much sooner.

then i would go in every day and swoon and look around.

then i wanted to cry when i went in when i was overdue. i was a tad emotional and i felt like i would never have a baby to occupy the cute nursery.

so i guess if i at least started to collect stuff i wont look silly
|

User Profile
Supporter
Emma2 wrote:
i say its best to wait after the sex has been determined , unless you go for unisex colors.
well i found out the sex in december long past that stage
|

User Profile
Supporter
jessesgirl wrote:
whenever you want, but having it up too soon will make you crazy waiting for the baby.

i was wondering if that would happen lol
|

User Profile
Supporter
we have a 4 bedroom house of course one is a guest room and one is ours we have one for the computer and one for Gabrielle
|

Extremely eHealthy
ok i see nothing here that would not make u start or look weird..do as you please it is your house, your child and your choice.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...