I am not exactly sure when the first day of my last period was. i want to say the 22-23 of sept. 2007. i had sex oct. 3 pretty late at night... maybe even the am hours. then i had sex again oct 5 into the am hrs of oct 6. my period stopped the 27 of sept. i was using the ring for a few months prior so i am not sure on the exact number or days in my cycle.... at some point i woudl take it out at the end of the month and then put another in after my prd. i am pregnant and would just like to see if anyone has any ideas when i could have gotten pregnant... which date exactly.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2019
Hello.
Welcome to the forum.
Why not you do a simple home pregnancy testing after two weeks of last exposure? If you don't get any cycle in the meantime, that is an ideal way to determine your status

Hope I can address your query. Please visit your doctor if there is any further confusion as without a clinical examination it is not possible to opine through an online medical forum.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.