User Profile
If you could have anything you wanted to eat right now what would it be?

I would want this awesome vegetable sushi with hot sauce from this place in town! It is so so so good. I am going to eat it not this Friday, but next Friday.

I can't wait!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
galaxy chocolate . didnt have to think hard, did i? lol ive been wanting a piece of chocolate all day, havent had it in a week
|

User Profile
Supporter
I just want a big ol' breakfast.
bacon eggs pancakes has browns ...
my mom always makes me a pancake smiley face.
Haha and nothign makes me happier.
Now I'm hungry ...
On to the special K .
( boooo )
|

Extremely eHealthy
rice noodle with peanuts , grilled chicken and spicy sauce!
|

Especially eHealthy
a buffalo chicken finger sub with lettuce and blue cheese dressing and spicy fries from a place down the street. i had it the other night for the first time and it's my new obsession.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
taco bell
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Chinese!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Curry chicken with rice, potatoes and extra curry gravy smothering the entire plate Smile

Oh, oh and roti!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
Curry chicken with rice, potatoes and extra curry gravy smothering the entire plate Smile

Oh, oh and roti!!

omg ...ever have ox tail with rice and peas?!!! im gonna drive to scarborough just for some of that!!!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Emma2 wrote:
michelle1981 wrote:

Oh, oh and roti!!

omg ...ever have ox tail with rice and peas?!!! im gonna drive to scarborough just for some of that!!!!

hahaha!! Nope, never tried ox tail. My father claims that i have eaten pigtail when i was a child Shocked
|

Experienced User
Lately, I'm obsessed with salami and provolone sandwiches on potato bread with a little mayo.

Oh! And Risotto with garlic, celery and a dash of white wine.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
buffalo wings, mashed potatos, pears, chocolate soy milk, chocolate chip cookie, a nice big turkey sandwich, and a huge glass of super cold water mmmmmm
|

User Profile
A California club sandwich from Jason's Deli. SO GOOD. Too bad it has like 65 grams of fat Sad

LOL Alicia I love the avatar!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Lasagna! Lots and lots of lasagna! And a big coke to wash it down with, and rocky road ice cream for dessert!
|

Experienced User
Egg Roll Rice Noodle salad at this great Vietnamese place near my work...great now I'm hungery.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
arbys roast beef sandwich with curly fries and the special arbys sauce mmmm, it will be 09 by the time i have that again!
|

User Profile
ebarnhard33 wrote:
A California club sandwich from Jason's Deli. SO GOOD. Too bad it has like 65 grams of fat Sad

LOL Alicia I love the avatar!

I LOVE Jason's Deli!! I could go for their Ranchero Chicken Wrap! It's a wrap made with chicken, jalapenos, pice de gallo, cheddar cheese, and a little bit of Ranch. Sooo good. Put me down for a ranchero wrap and a lemon-berry fresh fruit slush from sonic Wink .
|

Especially eHealthy
Anything I want with no calorie restrictions? Some Krispy Kremes straight off the little conveyor belt with the sugar glaze not even set yet.

But not from just ANY KK, I want it from the one in the Excalibur Hotel in Vegas. Smile

Ok, and I want like 400 of them to stuff in my face with a giant steaming cup of HOT mocha. Mmm, calorie laden.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Krispy Kreme is disgusting! Dunkin Donuts all the way!
|

Especially eHealthy
Sad

Walruses only get fish anyway.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...