User Profile
Ok this is so random, but i am so bored...
William is being a right pain lately! He keeps trying to stand on all his big toys without a care in the world. He tries climbing in the bath on his own, walking down the stairs and climbing in his highchair. I just said to him a minute ago go to your chair and i went to get his lunch and his left leg was already up trying to get in! He's definately trying to give me a heartattack today!
Oh and another thing. I shut the stairgate to the kitchen whilst i was making his lunch and he was trying to get in. I said 'Can't you get in hunni?' and he answered 'No i cant!'
He's becomming a right cheeky little monkey lately...
Oh and he's getting much better now with his eating so i presume his tonsilitus is better. But then again, hes always been a boy who loves his food
I am so hungry yet again. What is up with me? I am constantly eating LOL.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Lol Rose. Cheeky lil monkey William is Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
He's just so independant. He always wants to do things himself
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Layla is the same. She HAS to feed herself, tyr and dress herself etc. Logan is clingy to mummy
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
William doesn't dress himself. He undresses himself and prefers to be naked lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...