User Profile
My aunt went to jail for trafficking and writing her own scripts...mandatory 15 years and 100,000 dollar fine... I know of like 6 times she has done it.. they will find them all.. and the sad part is she had both her babies and MY little brother and her husband with her.. MY little brother could have went to jail.. when she gets out.. Ima beat her... Jeprodizing everyone like that.. Gosh.. She is really going to get what is coming to her.. it is not her first drug charge.. and... Her husband/fiance said he did not know.. but where did he think she was getting the money for his drug habit... Those kids will end up in foster care.. OMG.. why would someone do that...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 26th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Your brother wouldn't have ended up in jail. He'd have been in foster custody until his legal guardian (I'm assuming your mom) was reached to pick him up.

If no family is willing or able to take her children in, then yes they'll be in foster care. It sounds like they might need some love and attention after living with a drug addict.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well their parents are coke heads (she had the nerve to ask me if i want some) and they fight ALL the time.. to the point of her man hitting her.. ugh.. the kids cry if there is any yelling or you tell them no to loud.. her way of getting on to them is pinching or hair pulling.. I seen her do it once or twice.. and was like uh don't do that...the kids were not that bad off her parents let them live there.. but... they had no clue what was really going on....
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Your aunt sounds like a real winner.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Good thing I can say it don't run in the family cause she is adopted! Her and her EVIL twin amber where adopted when they were 7 months old... Nobody family is perfect.. mine just has a few more bad eggs than some.
|

User Profile
aww...well at least those kids will be in better hands hopefully. My family has a bad egg like that too. I think everyone's probably does.
|

User Profile
I think every family has a bad seed somewhere. My uncles are all drunks and drug addicts. I could go on and on about the horrible things they've doen!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good and bad everywhere.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
ebarnhard33 wrote:
I think every family has a bad seed somewhere. My uncles are all drunks and drug addicts. I could go on and on about the horrible things they've doen!

Mine too.. and Child molestors.. My children are not going to be allowed near any one i my family.. un less I am right there.
|

Extremely eHealthy
and why arent these supposed child molesters not in jail?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Because A they were not reported.. or b they were and were released.
|

Especially eHealthy
If they are child molesters who have been released from jail they are NOT allowed to be near children. If you see them around children, you need to call the police. It is against the law for them to be near children and it is up to the community to make sure our children are ALL safe.
|

Extremely eHealthy
not reported? why not!!!?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
It was found out to late.. I was eight when it happened and no one knew till I was 18
|

Extremely eHealthy
They can still be prosecuted. There are priests that molested boys 30 years ago that are being charged.

You are right to not let anyone in your family near your child. If I were you I'd move far far away from them
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I thought about moving far away.. but.. I never have left Where i live.. I don't do good away from home.. and familiar.. I guess.. I am a homebody
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Homebody or not, I would move away in a heartbeat for the sake of my baby.
|

Extremely eHealthy
i agree with kaite...this is really distubing to listen to.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
When you're a mom, you should never put yourself and your wants before your child's NEEDS.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Umm.. I don't talk to them, Just cause I am not leaving does not mean that I have to associate with him.. God... I tell you what.. nvm
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...