User Profile
I can't stop eating. Help!!!!
LOL I have to eat at least 4 meals a day. No wonder my belly's expanding
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
and another thing...i've already put on a stone throughout this pregnancy and i'm only 21 weeks
|

Extremely eHealthy
What's a stone transferred to lbs?
I've gained 6 lbs. as of 3 weeks ago. The scale will be my enemy next Monday.
I really don't have a big appetite.

I think it's a girl! When do you go again?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i didn't know it, so i looked it up and it says there are 14lbs in a stone. so nearly 14 pounds?! i need this weight though as i was a bit underweight beforeand
i have my scan a week from tuesday. i can't wait. i am so excited to find out the sex and see my baby again. loads of people are thinking girl aswell, but we'll soon see.
i can actually fit in some trousers that i couldn't fit into in my last pregnancy, mainly because i'm putting weight on everywhere else, whereas with william i was all bump lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
4 meals thats pretty good. when i was preggo i was eating like 6 meals a day. if i didnt i would get sick and naseous...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
14lbs is not bad for 21 weeks considering you were underweight before hand, i prob gained that if not a lil more by then when i was pregnant with joseph because i was underweight beforehand. Just stick to healthy foods and you will be ok, You better keep us updated when you get your scan!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I have cereal and a cooked breakfast in the morning, usually a sandwich and something small cooked with it afterwards when william is in bed after lunch and i have a big dinner aswell. I usually have something else around 7 - 8ish because i'm hungry again and of course i have snacks in between because i am so hungry. I don't want to overeat. I'm just glad i have my apetite back and i'm enjoying my foods right now
Oh and i'm having loads of cravings for fruit and meat. i've gone off chocolate and crisps etc so i'm eating really healthily right now Smile
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
lol yesterday i had 2 Huge bowls of cerial
at lunch i had a tin of macaroni cheese Very Happy plus a cheese sandwich and a packet of crisps.
dinner i had spaghetti boloneise (< cant spell)
and about 9pm i had spagheti shapes lol

plus obv snaks in between
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds like it's about time for a belly pic!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm starting to get hungry again lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...