User Profile
im just curious what all teh little ones are doing. so if you want, everyone should post all the milestones their babys have reached here, even if its just a small one

examples
smiling, lauging, sitting, standing, walking, cruising, talking, feeding self, clapping, teeth, ANYTHING!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
(i didnt want to put vals stuff in with the examples)

val is smiling, laughing, sitting, standing, cruising, pulling herself up, clapping, taking her diapers off, taking her clothes off (her pants are easy for her but she struggles trying to get her shirt off her arms all the time, its so cute), talking (not much just mama, dada, yummy, baba (which means bye not bottle), and hi), waving, and thats all i can think of

and she has 6 teeth (her upper front 4 and her bottom front 2)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ava is feeding herself from a spoon, helping me dress her, following 1-2 step commands.
She also talks alot. She repeats everything we say. She'll repeat the color words and say, "ABC" when we're saying them. She says things like, "open, here you go, all done, out, door, popsicle, cookie, snack, juice, milk, cup, bird, bear, dog, cat, more, thank you, i love you, etc. She also says all the basic, mom, dad, hi, bye stuff. That's her biggest thing right now. I'm so proud of her talking. She's doing so well with it.
She can also point to all and name some of her body parts such as, eye, nose, mouth, teeth, toes, belly, tee tees (her breast lol), etc.
She runs. She's more cooperative now.
She's starting to like things clean and orderly, which is great b/c she loves to help clean up.
She helps me look for specific things like her nunus, a certain toy, the tv remote, etc.
She has 12 teeth.
I don't know what else to say.
She's 15 1/2 months.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I was just thinking I need to bust out the baby books to catch up on Kaylee's milestone updates.

She talks nonstop even though we don't understand half of what she says.
She says
Mama
NahNah
Daddy
DahDah
Kitty Cat
Sock
What's That?
Where's That?
Where'd It Go?
She tries saying ByeBye but it comes out sounding like Dada, but she waves so you know that's what she's saying
& her newest word is "Love you", I cried the other night when she said it.
She's walking, running, starting to learn that she can jump.
She knows where her belly, eyes, nose, teeth, toes (We call um piggies) & hair are.
She's getting better using a spoon but she does better with a fork.
She tells me when she's ready for her nap or bedtime, she'll get her binky & blanket, bring them to me then point upstairs. That's on our normal good days though, lately we've been having problems with her not wanting to sleep.
She points at everything, & mocks our words sometimes.
She has 7 teeth, 4 on top & 3 on bottom.
She's been trying to dress herself. She won't pull anything up onto her legs but she'll put shirts, pants, anything she can find over her head & she gets so proud of herself. She tries putting her socks on.
Her newest thing is putting shoes on her hands & walking around lol.. I have no idea where she got that from!
She's 16 months, she'll be 17 months on the 5th.
I can't think of anything else right now..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
William can feed himself with a fork. can't quite eat peas with a fork though lol.
William's words are getting better. So far: Mama, Dada, Nana, Grandad, Sarah, Sam, Shadow (cat), Cat, Bad, Naughty, Dirty, Bad, Bottle, Bath, Bed, Bubbles, Uh Oh, No, Yes, Hiya, ByeBye, Goodnight, Cuddle, Oh dear. There's more, but obviously can't think of them right now.
He points at whatever he wants and says the word if he knows it. He has 12 teeth and his 13th his coming through soon, but obviously wont let me check them
William chooses what he wants to wear every morning and night and undresses himself and tries to dress himself. He knows when he needs his nappy changed and is getting increasinly interested in the toilet, but he hates his potty.
He's 18 months. It's gone quick!
|

replied February 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Cheyenne is 6 months old and she is smiling, laughing, rolling all over the place, trying her best to crawl, cutting her two bottom teeth (man I hope they come in SOON!!!), she can sit by herself for small amounts of time, holds her own bottle...hmmm that's really all I can think of at the moment.

She went last Wednesday for her 6 month checkup. She was 15lb 6oz and 26 3/4" long. She got 3 shots and was horribly crabby for 2 days!!! She's MUCH better now though.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....