Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Removal of cyst or wart on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am 20 years old, have had this on my penis for as long as i can remember (so it definitely shouldn't be any sort of STD):

(Edited to remove link, no posting pictures of mature images)

(the white thing towards the right)

Can anyone identify what it is? Will it be cheap/easy to remove? Should i see a doctor or a dermetologist?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Bumps on penis are mostly benign and due to clogged sebaceous pores also called fordyce spots. Dont pop poke or pick these bumps and maintain good hygiene and wait and observe. Consult a local urologist and let them have a look. Dont masturbate and maintain good hygiene.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis, std
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.