okay so this may be a little tmi but i don't have regular cycles and i am trying to tell whether or not i am ovulating. i read that the cervical mucous changes to a thin, clear, stretchy material kind of like snot, for lack of a better word.....but i was wondering what does semen look like????does anyone know. Do they look similar? I don't know if I am seeing the cervical mucous or the remains of my husbands stuff. Sorry i know that is pretty graphic i didn't know any other way to describe it. can anyone let me know?

thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
if your ovulating your cm should be looking like egg whites (dont feel bad if you have to crack an egg open to figure out what that looks like, i had to lol) semen feels pretty much the same only its not as stringy....it can be sticky, but usualy not stringy

and dont worry about tmi....we live for tmi threads lol
|

replied February 23rd, 2008
thank you so much for clarification
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....