I can't believe how quiet it has been in here...

i'm bored and it is a non-sense post Shocked ...sorry
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
tell me about it man. ive had to put up random post to even start a conversation so i didnt fall asleep on the keys lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah its been pretty dead here, i decided to paint the hall yellow! I will take pics eventually when i can load them to the laptop. But if jordynnes rash gets bad we might go to the hospital if not im gonna wait until monday to take her up to the clinic, fun times lol.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i'm just glad that i don't need to read loads and loads of posts since i've not been online for a while and doubt ill be online for long because lil man is sick again Sad
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
aw rose i hope hes ok Sad keep us posted on him. even if hes just got the sniffles lol
|
Tags: Pregnancy, sense
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...