User Profile
Hi everyone!! I'm asking this for a friend. She's having trouble on this and seeked me for help but I don't have any ideas to help her!!

Recently her lover gave her a rose, a box of chocolate, a hug, and a kiss to her on Valentine's Day.

She was really glad about that and she's building up her confidence and is being braver. She keeps asking me why he isn't asking her out.

I suggested her to ask but she said no. She doesn't like talking to him in front of his friends and could hardly find the time to talk to him alone. She won't ask for his phone #! (SO STUBBORN!!)

She's waiting desperately for him to ask her out. What should she do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
someone needs to give him a nudge. (perhaps you?) You don't specify ages so I assume you're all young. He's probably scared sh*tliss, not wanting to be rejected.
|

replied February 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
awww sounds cute!!!! maybe a note perhaps?? ive done it before it works lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well if neither of them will make the move there is really nothing you can do. Unless you go talk to him for her. . . Smile

A note is a good idea also.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
yep yep yep
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2008
Well, we are all in grade 8. I don't think he's shy becuz he has a lotta guts with the rose and everythin. And I don't think I should talk to him about tis cuz he doesn't like other ppl interfering with his relationship with her. but my friends stressing out on this soo yeah. Maybe I need to do somethin quick.
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2008
Experienced User
If she likes him she should talk to him. He apparently likes her or he wouldn't have gotten her those things. Tell her to suck it up and ask for his nuumber. The worst that can happen is he says no. And that's no big deal she would just know to move on. But I'm sure he won't say no!
|

User Profile
replied February 29th, 2008
yeah i know i've told her and she's scared to be rejected becuz the first dance we had this year she asked and he said no
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....