User Profile
Okay. Around 6 pm or so I take a nap after school because usually I wake up early for band practice. I usually don't fall asleep immediately so I listen to my mp3. My parents usually come home @ 6:30 and sometimes I listen to my mp3 for around half an hour. I try to fall asleep and it seemed like a long time. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 7:30 and I start to worry.

What if they got in a car accident? What if the bank got robbed? (my mom is a banker)

Am I worrying too much? I cried to myself all the time cuz I didn't want to lose my parents. Is it because of stress? I feel so tired and mad all the time. I feel so unlucky cuz everythings going so wrong...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Nope my friend that sounds more like anxiety attacks to me. I go through the same exact thing with my youngest son. "OMG, he's two hours late! Should I call his work and see if he left, should I call the sheriff to see if there were any car accidents involving his vehicle?" I worry about him all the time. He is the root of most of my anxiety I must say. I went into a panic attack at the MRI office, because I was scared of the dye the inject for contrast. I had to take a Xanex. I would tell my doctor as there is medicaation out there to reduce these episodes.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...