Yesterday I posted about having thick white discharge, and i've been worried about it ever since cuz it just happened yesterday. I've been tryin to learn more about yeast infections cuz i've never had one, but when I was doing some research on it I read that yeast infections could be caused by pregnancy. How likely is that? Im not suppose to start my period til the 9th but my boyfriends went in me twice this month, and one of those times was about 12 days after my last period, and the other was the day after my period. I havent really had any symptoms other then feeling sick to my stomach, being really tired, and feeling weak at times, but I think that might just be from stress. I feel really bad about all of this because if I do have a yeast infection then I gave it to my boyfriend or even worse I could have some kind of std that could be really bad and then I would of gave it to him. I told him that it might be possible that I have an std and he said that everything would be okay, and that he wasnt mad because he loves me. He said we'd figure something out, but it just kills me to know that I might have given him something. I dont know. I just cant stop crying. Lately I can go from being in a reallly good mood to a really bad one in just a matter of seconds. I dont know whats wrong with me. Sad anyways...Sorry to bore you all with my problems, but I needed to vent to someone. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You dont have a yeast infection! Those dont happen til alot later in a pregnancy, its just discharge!! Dont worry
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Don't worry about him. Infections, even there, are easy to treat. If he did get something from you he'll be over it in a week, unless it was a real std. Also - for many many women, a white discharge is very normal. I have one almost constantly, and i've been checked out. I have to wear those little pantiliners everyday to keep my undies clean!

Even if you do have a yeast infection, its very treatable and can be completely gone in a matter of days. Believe me, you'll know if its that! You'll hurt!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...