I cant figure out what someone gave me, and im positive it was laced with something because i never got a high like that before. but this is how i felt like 15 minutes later after i smoked a blunt.Well all of a sudden it just hit me and i started not to see how far away objects where and i would feel no pain i would just do whatever i want and i felt so good inside everytime i did and seconds after i did i would feen for more of the crap and i would get really irritable afterwards. I think i lost some kind of memory because when i try to remember events it does not come to me as quick as it would if i wasnt smoking this weeed. i keep having freakouts and this is when im NOT high, i keep saying to my friends that i dont want to go back to reality and now i realized i was not living in reality and all im doing now is trying to save myself, and it would make me feel better if i knew what i was given atleast.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2008
Experienced User
Sounds like a hallucanogen (sp?). Not up to date on what's out there now, but it sounds like it with the sensory & time perception The flashbacks trouble me. What drugs have hallucanogenic affects that are out there right now? Maybe you should start there.
Who were you with?
Did anyone else smoke with you?
Did anyone else get the same result?
Confused
|

replied February 22nd, 2008
i was with a couple of people, but the couple of people i was with did not get the same effect as me, which i still find weird and it does not make any sense. Also ive been feeling paranoid over little things and i keep shaking and my words dont even come out right sometimes. I feel like someone is controlling me and i still feel it right now.
|

Especially eHealthy
Sounds like anxiety. Hallucinogens (like marijauna) can cause anxiety later.
|

Experienced User
Are these symptoms after smoking weed another time?
|

ive NEVER had symptoms like that before from smoking weed. whenever i smoke im usually happy and talk alott and just have alot of energy..it all depends on the kind of weed though i get.

oh and there was this other time when i felt like i was in a video game or something crazy and for 2 hours me and my friend just sat in a car i cant even remember the rest of what happened that night.
|

replied February 23rd, 2008
Sounds like LSD to me. I dropped some last week and smoked weed after and I felt the same as you are describing. Losing perception of things, not being able to think straight....
Someone could possibly had dropped liquid acid into the weed?
|

replied February 23rd, 2008
Experienced User
ldgcat5 wrote:
Sounds like LSD to me. I dropped some last week and smoked weed after and I felt the same as you are describing. Losing perception of things, not being able to think straight....

Being as I used during the olden days, LSD came to mind first thing for me, too, but was looking for something newer to pin it on.
|

replied February 24th, 2008
bakin_april wrote:
ldgcat5 wrote:

Being as I used during the olden days, LSD came to mind first thing for me, too, but was looking for something newer to pin it on.

Yeah. A lot of us teenagers still like to kick it and pretend like we're in the 60's.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Actually, it sounds more like some kind of opiate to me. Not that I am an expert or anything Shocked scared Very Happy
|

Experienced User
ldgcat5 wrote:
bakin_april wrote:
ldgcat5 wrote:

Yeah. A lot of us teenagers still like to kick it and pretend like we're in the 60's.

Back in my day ............... Wink Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2008
Supporter
hmm, doesn't sound like the effects of smoking opiates to me. i've smoked heroin before and never felt like that, and i imagine all opiates would have similar effects. i would say it's more likely it was laced with acid, though to be honest, it could have been many, many things, i don't think anyone can know for sure. maybe you smoked more than your friends and that's why it didn't affect them in this way? i suppose it also depends on factors such as your state of mind before you smoked it.
|

replied August 12th, 2010
to Choealways:Sounds like some kide of "speed" applied to crappy weed by some unscrupulous so called dealer/ idot.Use a magnifier when getting you herb.Look for things that should not be there! Good Luck.
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....