I woke up like 2 days ago and my ankle was hurting a bit, then yesterday I woke up and it hurt alot, but then it kinda went away. And today it really hurts. I have no idea what happened but it hurts to walk on or when im sitting at my chair and let my feet hang, it hurts. I have to rest it or it hurts all the time. Im just hobbling everywhere because it hurts alot. And im really tired and I want to go home. Actually im painting my moms bathroom and her dining room so im really excited about that! Lol. Her bathroom is gonna be a real light yellow with a light green trim, to match the under the sea theme. And her dining room with just be white, because its white now, but like a dirty white. And I watch the home and garden channel alot, so im excited! Hahaha
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im so jealous!!! I look all tore up today and this chick comes in for some papers and she looked so pretty!! Her hair was all done, she had nice makeup and she was soooo skinny!!! She had a very nice black dress on and black heels...I was like ummm well I look like crap and I cant get up cuz my ankle!!!! Talk about kicking me when im down!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...