Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

what are some pregnancy signs

User Profile
Hi everyone!
i was just wondering what kind of signs you guys got when you were pregnant or what signs you are having. the only reason why im asking is because i no im not suppose to get my next period until the 29th of february but lately ive been going to the bathroom more than normal and most of the time i feel nausa after i eat or even before i eat just by looking or smelling something. im also getting alot of headaches to so i guess my question is if i could possibly be pregnant or if theres something else wrong with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 20th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
You could be getting the flu or something. Symptoms (which are not the same for everyone) are not usually felt untill after you have missed a period. Wait for your period, if it doesn't come take a test. Always use protection!
|

User Profile
actually my boyfriend an i are TTC so im really hoping im pregnant. we've been trying for a couple of months now. but i def dont feel like im getting the flu im not tired or anything like that really
|

Experienced User
It's too early for pregnancy signs but good luck ttc Smile
|

User Profile
thanks =]
|

User Profile
Supporter
There is now way you would be feeling that just yet. But as soon as you miss your period take a test to put you mind to rest whatever result you want. Good luck TTC. I finally got my BFP! If you dont mind me asking...how old are you?
|

Extremely eHealthy
ohmyitsdi,

Do you understand what goes on in pregnancy, how long it takes different things to happen, what order they occur in, etc.? For example, do you know what is going on in a pregnant person's body that causes the symptoms you've described?

The reason I ask is, if there are some things you are unsure of, please ask. Having this knowledge will help you while you ttc, because you will know more about if you are or are not pregnant, and what to look for if you know what is actually going on.
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2008
im 19 years old. and my boyfriend will also be 19 at the end of june. thanks for the luck i think im gonna need it if im not pregnant this time. and futureshock no i do not no what causes these symptoms. on no certain things. and how would knowing all that help me to concieve exactly?
|

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You have to have a good knowledge of your cycle and what it actually takes to become pregnant. Many women think that you just have unprotected sex and BAM, but that isn't the case. Your timing has to be perfect. Even when you have perfect timing you only have a 25% chance of conceiving in that cycle.

But if you and your bf just want to "go with the flow" for right now, there is no need to worry yourself. It can take some of the fun out of it. But if you want to step it up a notch, just let us know. We have a lot of tips and hints at helping your timing.

~baby dust~
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2008
ive actually been going on these umm ovulation calculator sites to help me no when im ovulating. i have a regular cycle so im pretty sure the calculators are accurate. but yes i no your suppose to go with the flow and just have fun with it so my boyfriend and i have cooled it down a notch. but tips would be very helpful.
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
you cant rely on the internet calculators, id advise monitoring your cm and maybe temping (i can explain these if you would like)
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2008
umm yeah exactly what is cm and ive herd of the temping thing. isnt that you have a higher temp when your ovulating?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....