This may sound like a weird question but for about 1 and1/2 years now i have experience pain during intercourse. Usually while I am having sex with my boyfriend, my vagina is always very dry and even if we do foreplay it takes a long time for him to finally be able to get all the way inside. During sex, it almost feels like my vagina is bruised inside and very tender. I have been to 2 different gynocologist, and they've told to use lubrication and other things but it doesn't help how it feels inside. Also, i use birth control and after he ejaculates it sometimes will burn. I have been tested for all STD's and have always been negative. If there is anyone out there that has these similar symptoms and can relate please give me some feedback. Thanks alot.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you put lubrication on his penis?

I don't really need lubrication but I noticed it doesn't feel too good if he's dry.
|

replied February 20th, 2008
yes, and he complains about it also, thats why we've stopped
|

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Why would he complain about it? Did it help when you did it?
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2008
Experienced User
he complains about putting lube on his penis? would he rather hurt you?
|

replied February 29th, 2008
Experienced User
If he is circumcised it is a real good idea for him to put lube on his penis.
|

replied February 29th, 2008
I have the same problem with when he ejaculates in me it burns...so he cant do that anymore...I dont know what it is but I'm gunna talk to my dr about it...and I also use to have burning pain during intercourse...but that has gone away...I'm not what that was either...sorry I cant give you any good advice...but I'll let you know once I find anything out...good luck

Jen
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....