Ok well I did a bad thing before.....It was only my first pack I got and I was on my period about 3 days into it, and I wanted to have sex that weekend so....I started the pink pills to stop my period. For the past month ive had on and off really light spotting and now that im done the pink ones im supposed to be on my period b.U.T no period.....And I have been having unprotected sex...
Any ideas?
Love
tanya
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 5th, 2004
Experienced User
You probably messed ur whole cycle up by takin the pink pills too early, just take them normally until u run out and use backup contraception (sp) just in case! Then next month just go back to normal. Hope that helps~!
~christina
|

replied May 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Uh oh tanya tanya, I think either messing up with your pills is messing up your cycle or you just got pregnant. Since you havent been on them long, it might not have covered you. Wait until your period is due and let it be late and take a test, thats all you can do. Take your bc until you find out though
|

replied May 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 5th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
B.c.p.
No, you shouldn't keep taking the pills if you think you are pregnant. Stay off the pills till you get your period, then go back on them when you are sapose to. If you miss your period though, take a test.

Stacey
|

replied May 5th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Tanya,
everyone is right. Testing is all you can do..... Wait it out btu for furthur "activity" use pretection! You know better girl! Wink
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well actually I heard one time that a girl said her doc said to keep taking the pills until you are for sure pregnant then if you are, get off the pills. Tanya let us know
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...