User Profile
being bullied before in school and how do you deal with it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
i was bullied alot threw school to be honest and i went threw a few hard times. but i joined a club which made me start to get some confidence and everyone noticed a difference. the mates i hung around with noticed that i shoodnt be hanging around with them because i cood of done better.

i started to not give a sh*t once u start to do that then it makes school feel better.

but even then i left school when i was 15 and went straight to college. that was my big brake. i felt better getting away from the people who were so judgemental in my life.

now i cant fit anymore phone numbers in my moblie (cell) i have all the friends in the world and im soo happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
I was bullied off and on through my whole school life. My mother always said, "turn the other cheek" so I thought it was wrong to defend myself. Finally when I was a freshman in HS these girls who had bullied me started in again and instead of walking away I fought back. There were three of them and one of me and all three of them learned that I wasn't going to take their BS anymore. They or nobody else every bothered me again. I am not a violent person, but I do feel that people...yes even children have the right to defend themselves.
What I taught my daughter was if someone was bothering her ask them nicely to stop. If they continue ask them with a little more voice (but still nicely) to stop. If they continue then she would say, "if you don't stop I am going to _____, whatever is appropriate to you. If they still continued then I felt she was well within her rights to defend herself. Most bullies are all talk and will stop if someone protests.
Being bullied can cause all kinds of long term problems. It won't just be one kid bullying your child he/she will become the target of other bullies.
|

User Profile
once at school there was this girl who everyone thought was soo anyoying. she just wudnt shut up and always interupted everyone. grrrr. she thought she was the tuffest girl around untill she booted me in the shin and i just went "WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT FOR YA STUPID COW"

everyone turned around n just looked at me Laughing (it was very sore though)
nxt min i knew everyone was on my side trying to make a fight n stuff lol i just laughed it off n said naaa i cant fight her. its not fare on her face.

so it was left n she left soon after that as well
|

User Profile
Thanks ladies as some of you might know my son is being bullied in school I talked to the school about it, made a police report about it (after he was punched) nothing seems to work. I told my son if the boy bullies you again then talk to the teacher he did but somehow today he didn't the boy took the things that was supposed to the given to the class teacher and used it. I am fuming mad at him and when I told my husband he asked me to handle it myself arghhhhhhhh!
|

2 girls tried to bully me one my freshman year and one my junior year, well they both learned not to bully any one......
|
Quick Reply