Hello
I am not sure if I do have pancreatitis but these are my symptoms:nausea, diarhea, swelling of the abdomen,acid reflux, bowl incontience, very pain in the middle stomach to the right side around to by back, sweating bad, low grade fever. I have had this pain now for 15 years and it is really bad now. I have these flare ups as I call them about every month. They last about 2 weeks or more. The pain comes and goes sometimes and other times it is constant. I go to the doctor and they tell me it is EBS. I might have that but it has gotten really bad in the past year. I also have kidney failure and they can't figure out why I have that also. I have had COD now for about 6 months and they don't know that either. I have been in alot of pain now for about 2 weeks and I just want to take a knife and cut my right side out. Every time I go to the doctor they tell me it sounds like stones. Which I do have but I know that it isn't. They take a cat scan and see stones but say they aren't causing any problems. So they send me how sick, now I don't go to the doctor or hospital anymore becuase what for, they don't help me but I am desperate to the pain to go away. I had my gallbalader out 15 years ago so it isn't that. I feel like I can't breath very well and have phlem that comes up. I am on high blood pressure meds and I have times that my blood pressure drops low. I don't understand that. I have high blood pressure because of my kidneys. I have 27% kidney function. I live in the chicogo area and have gone to 3 gasto doctors and they don't help me. I py have had endoscope and colonoscopy recently and that came back normal. When they do that test do they check your pancrease? Well If some one can give me advice I would be greatful.

Heartly
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...