Confused I am a 37 year old male that was diagnosed 10 months ago with cardiomegaly. In the last 10 months Ive been to the E.R. 3 times for congestive heart failure. This is still all so new to me and my cardiologist hasnt been very informative as to what I should be doing other than not smoking. Everything I know now about my condition I have had to learn doing my own research. My echocardiogram came up with an EF=25% . I am currently taking lasix 40 mg, digitek 25 mg, hyzaar 12/50, and antenolol 20 mg, the antenolol doesnt mix very well with me, it makes me feel bloated and at times makes it harder to breath since I had asthma as a kid. To make everything even worse, because of the financial hardship of becoming disabled, I am know homeless. If there is anything you might be able to tell me to help me out with my situation it would be greatly appreciated, thanks, John
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 9th, 2009
sarcoidosis and cardiomegaly
I did CT scan since 3 month and it says that I may have sarciodosis and cardiomegaly and now start to develop oain in the middle of my chest and tired with sweetness.
do I have to to cardiology, or go to the hospital?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Congestive heart failure is a serious condition. But how does it differ from a heart attack? And what types of congestive heart failure do doctors diagnose?...
Can people be born with heart problems? What medical conditions will make congestive heart failure more likely. This and more in the causes and risks section....
Do you know some of the signs of congestive heart failure (CHF)? Learn to identify signs and symptoms of CHF here so that you know when to ask for help....